Admission Tickets

The Conductor's Campaign
  • The Conductor's Campaign

Number of chances to win


In cart Not available Out of stock

The Conductor's Campaign is a quarterly fundraiser for the PPO.

The purchaser / holder of the 1st place ticket will receive 30% of the total amount collected. The purchaser / holder of the 2nd place ticket will receive 20% of the total amount collected. The remaining 50% will be used by the PPO for staffing and musical programming. The Pasadena Philharmonic Society is a Texas registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation.

This lottery-style "50/50 raffle" is now open to all people that are age 18 years or older as of the date of purchase. These tickets are available for purchase from now until December 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Participants may enter this raffle online by purchasing:

  • 10 tickets for $10.00,
  • 30 tickets for $20.00, or
  • 100 tickets for $50.00.

These tickets may be purchased only online by debit card or credit card. The Conductor's Campaign can be accessed from a desktop PC, tablet or smartphone. No discounts or complimentary tickets are provided. All purchases are final. No refunds will be issued.

The winning tickets will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the game period (October 22nd to December 31st) . The Winning Tickets will be announced online on January 1, 2024. Winners will be notified by email or text message.

Read more…